Use Of Your Information Your Preferences
We will use Your Information to manage our relationship with you, to provide and personalise our service and communications, including for customer segmentation and profiling. We may use Your Information to conduct marketing and promotional campaigns surrounding the products and services of McDermott Group Limited and other special offers and events that may be of interest to you. You may choose not to receive any marketing from us or wish to review your preference regarding receiving marketing material and contact. To notify your choice or change your preference, please click on the unsubscribe link at the end of one of our e-mails or contact us to let us know that you wish to be removed from our mailing list.
Disclosures Of Your Information
Please note that McDermott Group Limited will never pass your information to anyone else, except: when you have given your prior consent to such communication to a third party. to service providers and suppliers that process data on our behalf both in the UK and abroad (including hosting and IT service providers, email service providers) to manage or support our business operations and to assist us with our marketing operations, when we are required by a judicial authority or any other administrative authority to provide it with such information
Retention Of Data
Please note that when you unsubscribe to our list, we will remove you from our mailing list(s) and not include you in any future mailings.
McDermott Group Limited have made every reasonable effort to put in place suitable precautions to safeguard the security and privacy of personal data, and to prevent it from being altered, corrupted, destroyed or accessed by unauthorized third parties. However, and despite our implemented technical and organizational security measures, McDermott Group Limited do not control each and every risk related to the use of the Internet, and therefore warns the users of the Site of the potential risks involved in the functioning and use of the Internet.
According to General Data Protection Regulations the following rights for individuals have been outlined as follows for your own protection in regard to your personal data:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
Further information can be found on the ICO website www.ico.org.uk or you can contact us direct.
Can I find out the personal data that McDermott Group holds on me?
McDermott Group can, at your request, can confirm what information we hold about you and how it is processed. If McDermott Group does hold personal data about you, you can request the following information:
- Identify the contact details of the person that has determined how and why to process your data.
- Contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of McDermott Group or a third party, information about those interests.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
What forms of ID will I need to provide in order to access this?
McDermott Group accepts the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested: Passport or driving licence plus a bank statement or utility bill (dated within the last 3 months). We will normally respond to your request within one month of it being received. However, in some cases, we may need to extend this to three months. We will always write to you within one month of receiving your original request to tell you if this is the case. A copy of your personal data is usually provided free of charge. However, we can charge a ‘reasonable fee’ where we find that the data requested is excessive or unfounded and in particular if the request is a repetitive one.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights to access data held about you, please get in touch.
Or, write to
UK Data Protection Regulator, The Information Commissioners Office (‘ICO’), Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF or visit https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint